DBAS' service offerings are derived from the varied experience of its founders in the arena of consulting and financial advisory. DBAS focuses areas are fund raising (debt and equity), M&A advisory service, CFO service and financial advisory service. DBAS assists its clients in taking their first important step into a business (feasibility studies), then catering to their growth requirements (advising on setting up systems & processes, fund raising, M&A) and in realising their Vision. Many a times SME business owners are confounded with a range of questions for which they don't have the right set of answers. Typically, these questions include
- Is it possible to get fairly accurate reports on the performance of my company on a timely basis?
- Is it possible to setup failsafe accounting systems & processes?
- Which is the most suitable route for raising funds for my business, debt or equity?
- What is the value of my business?
- What is the value of the business?
- Which is the most appropriate stage/ time to start scouting for a private equity partner?
- Who would be the most appropriate partner for my business?
- In an M&A transaction, is it better to be an active hunter or an opportunistic prowler?
Our primary services include:
Additionally, as a complement to our corporate finance activities, we also assist SMEs in conducting business valuations and assist in due diligence projects. Our relationship based approach with our clients is designed to add value not just in transaction situations but in providing a strategic perspective to management in their existing businesses.
While DBAS brings a wealth of experience across many sectors, we have developed expertise around the following specific industry segments:
- Auto Components
- Agro Processing
- Shipping and Logistics
- Industrial machinery
- Oil & Gas