Generally, debt capital is perceived as a burden on an entrepreneur. However, debt is a low cost capital without which it is difficult for businesses to grow rapidly. Apart from the quantum of debt, the right mix of debt products with carefully structured repayment schedule assists a company in achieving its growth objectives. With in-depth understanding of client’s requirements, DBAS assists its clients in raising the right amount of working capital loan, project loan, term loan and risk capital from banks and financial institutions at competitive interest rates. DBAS’ strength is its know-how of bank’s requirements, getting smarter about the client's business quickly, getting sanction faster and strong relationship with banks arising out of credibility, transparency and trust. DBAS has syndicated debt funds to the tune of about Rs. 200 crores till date. At DBAS, we assist our clients from the drawing board stage right upto the fulfilment of pre-disbursement conditions.
Our services include:
- Identifying the right bank to approach based on the requirements of the client
- Structuring the transaction
- Assistance in preparation of business plan, project report and other loan proposal documents
- Negotiation on terms and conditions
- Assistance in complying with pre-disbursement conditions